Monday, October 3, 2011

podcasts

The podcasts I chose to subscribe to were ABC news-Nightline-crime and punishment. I chose this one because its main focus is on high profile cases. One particular one that I listened to was the Michael Jackson trial. It outlined what was going on in the case and had courtroom audio as well which I liked. It played audio from Michael Jackson himself when he was supposedly drugged up. One thing I didn't like about it was that it wasn't updated reguarly and I would have liked more recent information on the Amanda Knox trial, however the last date that it was discussed was 9/23 which was more than a week ago.

Another podcast I chose to subscribe to was NPR: All Songs Considered Podcast. The first thing I noticed about it was it was updated frequently. It seems like every separate podcast is different from another, some they play songs in, others they have interviews. When I played the most recent was, there was some discussion but then they played some music that kind of freaked me out and then they critiqued the music. They continued to do that throughout the show, playing newer music (people that are not quite that mainstream yet) and then discuss weather they like them or not.

And the last podcast I chose to subscribe to was Chelsea Lately Video Podcast. I chose this one because shes normally pretty funny. I like it because there is video involved, but they were extremely short (just under two minutes) and I think they are just clips used from the Chelsea Lately show.

No comments:

Post a Comment