Sunday, October 23, 2011

Audio Slideshow Project

I have decided to do my Audio Slideshow project on recycling. I want to find out where the level of importance recycling is to college students here on Lyndon State’s Campus and if it’s even a priority to students at all. I plan on finding out who maintains the recycling bins down by the student center and in the dorms and find out why there are not more throughout campus. I want to interview random students and find out if they always recycle (will go out of their way to recycle), sometimes recycle (when a recycling bin is available), or never recycle (they don’t really think about it.) I plan on taking pictures of the recycling bins, trash that has not been recycled (that should have been,) and people that I interview. My sound sources would come from a narrator (probably me,) the people I interview and maybe some music as well. My intended audience would be the LSC community, both students and faculty. This would make for an interesting story for this targeted audience because it could open the eyes of people who don’t even think about recycling and the impact that it could have on our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment