Wednesday, September 14, 2011

cbs atlanta

The first thing I notice about the site is a lot of options pop out to you. On the right side you have videos for the viewers that prefer to watch and not read, and for the readers, the headlines are smack, right in the middle of the page. There is not too many ads, typical amount for a news site. However, there is a lot more reading than graphics on the site. I like to read, so I don't mind that ,but society is getting spoiled to having instant gratification and having everything right there at a click of a button. I like the tabs on the top of the page and being able to choose what you want to look at through an categories and subcategories. Overall, I like it, the only negative comment I could make is that it could use some more visuals or graphics, especially on the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment